Was looking for some new shoes at LL Bean and came across this review.
Overall Rating: (2 out of 5)
Strange fit, November 6, 2009
By rughooker2 from Somerset, MA (Read all reviews by this reviewer)
"I would love to recommend these shoes. They are very cute and good quality, but the fit is odd. It's not really that they run small, though the shoe is very snug in the toes, because it is very loose in the back. I was walking out of the shoe even though my toes were crowded. This was without socks. The footbed was nice and soft. I regretfully returned them. Could it be my feet?"
Age: 45-54
Gender: Female
How often do you shop at L.L.Bean?: Occasionally
I would describe myself as: Conservative hooker, as in rugs, i.e., Christian, Watercolorist
No other way to describe your hobby rughooker2?
1 comment:
There was a shoe shopping lady of the evening listening to her Karl Rove podcast and finishing her watercolor titled, "Persistence of Hanging Chads" who thought she had just found her new best friend. So close! But, she was worried rughooker2 might be judgmental--bible reading and sensible boots aside.
What, are you looking for fun shoes to go duck hunting? You do realize its LL Bean?! I'm off to find some fun Carhart sun dresses with a hammer loop!
Post a Comment