Thursday, May 3, 2012

In that way

I think I am taking it less personally this time but I am still weary of the pattern.  The pattern being my pathological attraction to people who are not into me in any way.  At least not in that way.  It's so much easier not to take it personally because I want him so badly to have who he wants instead.  This time around it was far more about wanting to be wanted than wanting to be wanted by him.

If I were to attempt to understand or explain how or why I am always the same person in the same relationship status I would say this to me:

You are not ugly but you are not attractive enough to be aloof.  You dismiss guys obviously responding to your looks but you don't give them anything else to go off of because you don't show yourself.  You keep working to deserve someone and that just makes you less and less approachable.

At least that's my best guess.  Guess it doesn't really matter why the rain falls; doesn't make it any less or more wet.

No comments: