Monday, March 22, 2010

Cupping

Sounds lewd and lascivious, right? But I had a therapist try that on me yesterday and while the jury is out on how effective it is, I've never felt that way during a massage before. I have a couple of perfectly round hickeys on my back and was absolutely dead tired yesterday. But I also went to bed late so not sure I can give cupping credit for that. So cupping, for those not in the know like I was about 30 seconds before she started placing them on my back, is something Ava should NOT have asked every guy she saw today if they have tried. It means something completely different than what I was talking about to most guys and the looks I got today were nothing short of priceless. Even more priceless that I really didn't get what I was asking until the end of the day when I asked Maybe what it meant to him.

4 comments:

J & N said...

Love it!! And thanks for the video--that is definitely something I have never heard of.

Megan said...

i've seen/heard of this before. i so want to try it!!!

Terog said...

Well now I'm converted. It really worked for me. I was near incapacitated and everyday since the massage has been a significant improvement over the day before. I got a regular deep tissue massage the week before and I can now testify to the difference. I'm scheduling another one next week. :-)

Megan said...

wow...now I MUST try this!!! I don't know of anywhere nearby that I could do this. I'll have to try it out when I go to a bigger city sometime. Thanks for letting me know it worked!