Sunday, January 22, 2012

This. Woman. is. a. ninja




This woman killed a professional killer.  With her bare hands.  She choked him out, grabbed the hammer he tried to kill her with and ran to a neighbor's house to get help AFTER he attacked her and hit her repeatedly with a hammer in the face and head.  I hope never to know how I would react if I were surprised in my home by an assailant but if I were I hope my story ends the same way.  This woman is a professional badass.  She actually said out loud that she wasn't going to be killed in her own home.  I love how her mind works.  I can just imagine her walking in, thinking 'hmm, darker than normal in here. Guess I didn't let up the shades....HOLY SHIT WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?  IS THAT A HAMMER? OMG HE JUST HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER, OH MY GOD HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME, WHAT. THA. FUCK?! I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE. OH SHIT, I CAN'T GET AWAY (and then)....OH HELL NO. I WILL NOT BE KILLED IN MY OWN HOUSE.  I AM GOING TO KILL THIS MAN OR DIE TRYING.

And you know what?  She is so freaking amazing and lucky she actually tried to let him live.  She told him if he told her who sent him, she would stop choking him.  She let him breathe and he tried to flip her and resume the attack so she went back to choking him out with her arm until he stopped moving.  The first choking was with her hands.  Seriously, this woman is my hero.  Not only did she have the presence of mind to mount a defense to a surprise hammer attack, she went back to live in the house she was almost killed in.  Yea, she rolls hard, son.   She made herself work through the horror of having to end another person's life, of being attacked in your home.  Her husband went to jail for hiring the hitman and she got back into the ryhthm of life being an ER nurse and doing the occasional seminar on the importance of learning self defense.    Amazing.

2 comments:

Teresa @ good-grace said...

hells yeah!
Good for her. (And you nailed it on her thought process... )

when I saw the previews for that show - I thought I'd have it all DVR'd, but then I stopped seeing the commercials and forgot about even setting up the recording. This reminds me... (b/c I wonder the exact same thing sometimes Who the Fuck Did I Marry) ugh...

Teresa @ good-grace said...

"Yea, she rolls hard, son."
LOVE it! :)