Sunday, January 24, 2010

I hate it when

I write myself notes at night that I can't read in the morning. There is something on my list that says 'Dheuntime' I have no idea what that is.

2 comments:

The Misguided Prodigy said...

Hey Ava,

I just wanted to stop by and say, I am sorry I have been away for so long, I have missed your writing so very much. I am now back at it myself. I am sorry to hear about Baloo, and I am very happy she is doing well. I might have cried if I came back and she wasn't doing so well, I don't want to even think about what you would have done, if you would have even been here. Oh and about that guy who commented on men running from smart women, well, I may only be 24, but I think that smart women are very sexy and attractive. I would love to find a girl who is a writer, of any sort from sci-fi to texts books, I don't care. Yes a woman with intelligence can be intimidating, but that only means it takes a man comfortable with himself to deal with that. I love (yeah that just happened) your writing, the attitude that comes through in everything you say. Sometimes I think you took the words out of my mouth, except I was never able to find those right words. Especially your open letters... Anyways, before I ramble on for forty pages like a little fanboy I will do my best to stop myself... right about now. Missed you and I am glad I am back, and that you are still here.

Terog said...

Hello MP!

So glad you stopped by. I will have to see what you've been up to. Thanks so very much for your kind words great comment.