Monday, January 11, 2010

Part 2

I've got to say, so far 2010 kind of bites ass. Don't get me wrong, being alive beats the alternative but since I'm above ground to complain, I shall.

This year, I think there will be no determinations, no challenges to be a better version of myself, no personal double dog dares to ask guys out, no trying harder to do the things I want to do, nothing. I just want to give up. I feel like I'm that kid in the car asking 'are we there yet.' The Futureheads have a song called Skip to the End, sample lyric;

If I could cheat, I would skip to end
And decide if it's worth going through with
Skip to the last paragraph before we start
Is it happy ending, or a broken heart?


I think that's why I like music so much. I feel less lonely when I hear someone else speak my thoughts.